Energy, Enthusiasm, Euphoria!! Wow 😀
And kids is what comes to mind when I think of all these words in one breath!! Simple, seemingly trivial, things or activities can excite them and they bubble with energy and enthusiasm. They get so engrossed in their favorite activity… taking in all that they can and giving it their best, they seem to reach a state of euphoria 🙂
It is almost magical how kids have the ability to do this 🙂 And that feeling is kind of contagious too. It may not make us energetic in the actual sense of the word but they do make us excited and happy for them 🙂
And, that conjures up images of my kids… excited, energetic, enthusiastic !! Especially Adi.. Currently, he
- loves to use the computer to play games
- loves to eat 🙂 … especially sweets!! Food is the one thing for which he will listen to us.. at least till he gets his share that is 😀
- loves to ‘taekwondo’ all the time practicing on his didi !
- loves watching movies that have ‘action’
- loves to go out to play… just loves kicking the mud around and getting all dirty even if everyone else doesnt think that it is cool 🙂
- loves to tickle his didi … gets a kick out of annoying her as much as possible 🙂 Though, most often it leads to heated arguments and quarrels as well! Who cares.. as long as I have fun is what he seems to think!!
Ammu.. well.. she’s in this phase where is gung ho about nail enamel !! and mehendi 🙂 Goes to great lengths to get her nails coated, which surprises as well as scares me sometimes. I’m hoping she’ll outgrow this soon.
She loves most all of the things that I mentioned about Adi, except for the taekwondo! She is excited to use the laptop when she needs information for her school projects. I’m glad she now does it on her own and only depends on me to confirm if she’s doing it right!!
Here are a few pics of the two of them, excited to be out in the play area, playing by themselves on a Saturday morning…
I am glad I could pen these thoughts about the kids… thanks to ABC Wednesday!! linking in .. 🙂